- Disassembled frame and swing arm.
- Shaved old mounting tabs and filled holes.
- Modified seat pan location and down tubes.
- Media blast and powdercoat.
Engine and Exhaust
- Went through the engine to insure everything was operational an installed all new seals.
- New ignition system installed to insure it will never leave you on the side of the road!
- Custom Stainless Steel exhaust, hand made in house, then wrapped.
Controls and Brackets
- Custom control brackets and levers made in house.
- Rear tail light and lisence plate mount fabricated and drilled.
- Hand-hammered and shaped.
- English wheeled.
- Fully upholstered and riveted.
Brakes and Wheels
- Wheels were balanced.
- Wheels were broken down and sent off to powder coat.
- Wheels came back and repacked with new bearings.
- Wrapped the fresh wheels in a new set of Avon tires.
- Dual caliper brake conversion along with new brakes in the rear will insure you to come to a nice stop!