- Disassemble of frame and swing arm.
- Shaved old mounting tabs and filled holes.
- Modified seat pan location and down tubes.
- Media blast and powdercoat.
Engine and Exhaust
- Went through the engine to insure everything was operational and put in all new seals.
- New ignition system installed to insure it will never leave you on the side of the road.
- Custom Stainless Steel exhaust hand made in house then wrapped.
Controls and Brackets
- Custom control brackets and levers made in house.
- Rear tail light and licence plate mount fabricated and drilled.
- Hand hammered and shaped
- English wheeled
- Fully upholsterd and rivited
Brakes and Wheels
- Wheels were balanced
- Wheels were broke down sent off to powder coat.
- Wheels came back and repacked with new bearings.
- Wrapped the fresh wheels in a new set of Avon tire.
- Dual caliper brake conversion along with new brakes in the rear will insure to come to a nice stop.